Broken Ankle, Not Available to Teach

To Whom It May Concern!

If you are reading this please be advised that I broke my ankle while waterskiing in Mexico and tore several important ligaments. As such I am currently in a wheelchair (which I always thought would be a chick magnet, but apparently I was wrong).

Pending fast healing, I might be able to walk / teach again by August or September, if all goes well.

As such I am currently not accepting any new archery students so I can focus on healing.

If you are seeking to get into archery I wish you all the best with your archery endeavours.

There is a list of reputable archery instructors on http://www.archerytoronto.ca/Archery-Lessons-in-Toronto.html that you should check out.

If you are looking to get into hunting, both the guy from Cardio Trek or the guy from Survivor Archery can help you.

If you are looking for recreational archery, check out either Cardio Trek or OCCS.

If you are looking for Olympic archery, contact Joan McDonald. Or failing that, try the Toronto School of Archery in Etobicoke.

Best of luck and may the force or the odds ever be in your favour!

And because it is amusing, check out this drawing of a Jedi Archer. Shame the artist is apparently clueless about archery form. Even a Jedi should use proper form.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To schedule archery lessons in Toronto contact micahrothschild at gmail dot com