Fully Booked For The 2015 Season

As of today I am fully booked for the 2015 season. I will be accepting prebookings for the 2016 season starting November 1st 2015.

If you are looking for archery lessons in Toronto I recommend contacting one of my colleagues listed on ArcheryToronto.ca, see the list of Toronto archery instructors on the website.

:)
Micah
Elite Archery Lessons Toronto

Age Note - I am also changing my preferences for accepting new students to stipulate that I will only be accepting students who are 18 years or older.

Personal Note - Very happy with Green Arrow and the Flash TV shows, so to all the other fans of the shows out there HIGH FIVE! I can't wait for more shows and crossovers of shows. Maybe they will do a crossover with Gotham / Bruce Wayne sometime?



No comments:

Post a Comment

To schedule archery lessons in Toronto contact micahrothschild at gmail dot com